- For the career fair I was prepared by first, looking through the list of employers to know what I was in for and second by dressing in the appropriate attire
- The companies that captured my interest the most would have to be Mainline Information Systems, IMAX, Turbocor, and FSU CCI.
- I had given these companies, as well as a few others my resume.
- At Mainline Information Systems, they are a hardware networking company that distributes Servers around the world. The technology they are looking for in potential employees is basic computer networking capabilities.
- A few things that I learned from the event would have to be always pay attention. These may be our future co workers and all ears and attention must be focused on the Company representative.